Menu
Photo And Picture Celebrities

Celina Jaitly - Bollywood Celebrity, Actress

Celina Jaitly
Date of Birth
24 November 1981, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
Nickname : Chinto
Height 5' 6" (1.68 m) 
Celina Jaitly Wallpaper 
Mini Biography
Celina Jaitly was built-in on 24th Nov 1981 in Shimla, India to a Punjabi Indian ancestor and an Afghan mother. Her ancestor Colonel V.K. Jaitly, is a retired Indian Army colonel, and her mother, Meeta, an Afghan is a adolescent psychologist, as able-bodied as a adorableness queen. Celina has one brother, who is currently confined the Indian Army Special Force.

Due to her army background, Celina grew up in several cities in India, like Lucknow, area she abounding City Montessori School. About best of her activity was spent in the Kashmir basin and the arctic eastern states of India She additionally spent some years of her adolescence in Berhampur, Orissa. She has, however, spent best of her time in Kolkata, India.

During her boyish years, Celina aspired to be a allotment of the Indian the army, either as a doctor or a pilot. However, fate had article abroad in abundance for her. She started clay alongside studies at the age of 16 Celina, accustomed her accustomed adorableness and beauteous looks, was encouraged to booty allotment in the 2001 Ms India pageant. She won the acme and again went on to become a agent up at Ms Universe the aforementioned year.
In the year 2003, Celina - the extra was apparent by acclaimed amateur & administrator Feroz Khan who offered her the advance role in her admission blur 'Janasheen'. Since then, there has been no attractive aback for this young, accomplished actress. For her contempo ball blur Golmaal Returns, Celina won several awards for her achievement in the film.

Celina is an angry activist and agent for the LGBT movement in India. She has been complex in assorted activities apropos animal rights, women and accouchement health, and sex workers rehabilitation in India for the accomplished 10 years.

Celina was one of the admired board at Cairo Blur anniversary 2010
Trivia
Fourth agent up at the 2001 Miss Universe pageant.

Father is Punjabi and mother is Afghani.

Never capital to become a archetypal or an actress. Celina had her apperception set on acceptable a pilot.

Became a archetypal in the Bollywood industry afterwards the Miss Universe pageant.

Femina Miss India 2001

Hobbies: Surfing the net, reading, abstraction and alert to music.

Her mother is a psychologist.

Her admired amateur is Aamir Khan, and admired extra is Aishwarya Rai.

Her admired Hollywood cine is Saving Private Ryan (1998).

Favorite anniversary atom is St. Moritz in Switzerland.

Bebe and Jashn are her admired brands. She is the cast agent for Jashn.

Has 5 pets: all dogs.

Speaks chatty Bengali, English, German, Punjabi, and Urdu. She says she speaks in Urdu at home.

Plays billiards and pool, sometimes she brand to go sailing.

Her abilities are a B.Com. graduate, Honours in Accountancy.

Has one brother. He is in 3 Para Commando Special Forces.

Her admired accouterments is a sari.Her terrace is her admired alliance spot.

Owns 900+ pairs of shoes.

Is a vegetarian.

The aboriginal country she visited was Nepal.

Neither smokes nor drinks. She is a actual bloom acquainted person.

Loves Sweden, she acclimated to alive in Stockholm at Vallhallvagan.

Favorite cuisine is Indian and admired bowl is biryani.

Uses MAC cosmetics.

Good accompany with Fardeen Khan, Riya Sen, and Shreyas Talpade.


Personal Quotes
"I'm adolescent appropriate now; I accept a lot of time in the approaching to de-glam myself. Now I demand to do roles of my age which are glamorous; because I accept that angel - I'm a alluring woman. I capital to be alleged a acceptable and a attractive actress."

About her adornment in Silsiilay (2005): "In Sisilay I accept a appropriate appearance; it was a aberrant acquaintance because I can never brainstorm actuality a woman like the one I've portrayed. I'm in adulation with a affiliated man, abundant earlier to me and who has a son her own age. It's a circuitous character, and I admired it."

When asked which appearance she would like to comedy in a remake: "I would like to comedy Meena Kumari's role in Pakeezah, Waheeda Rehmanji's role from `Chaudavi Ka Chand' and Rekha's role in `Umrao Jaan'." (erosentertainment.com interview, 2005)

"I anticipate Fardeen and I accept a appropriate allure on-screen, I don't abjure that. At the aforementioned time I anticipate Hrithik and I will be abundant together. Our concrete appearance will assignment able-bodied to actualize that allure - abnormally the aggregate of our height, the ablaze eyes; calm we'll accept a acceptable awning presence." (erosentertainment.com interview, 2005)On axis bottomward the advance in Julie (2004): "I angry bottomward Julie because I didn't accede with the acumen of the advocate in the story, who resorts to corruption because her man ditches her. I didn't see why any accomplished babe would booty such a desperate step. I booty up roles that I mentally accede with, and this was not such a role." (Stardust, April 2005)

"When I intend to achieve down, I'm aloof gonna acquaint my parents to acquisition addition for me. I accept absent acceptance in myself to accomplish the appropriate accommodation as far as a man is concerned. Sean (her ex-boyfriend) was a big blooper in judgment."

"It's scary, if you anticipate of it. You apprehend these belief all the time in the magazines, how addition got bamboozled in a relationship. You think, this could never appear to me, except, it does. Until you're a allotment of that statistic, you never accept that this could be you."

"I amount myself 8 as an actor...but everybody doesn't allotment the aforementioned viewpoint."
Click the link to see your favorite celebrity image collection.

No comments

Follow Me