Menu
Photo And Picture Celebrities

Evangeline Lilly - Canadian Celebrity, Actress, Model

Evangeline Lilly
Date of Birth
3 August 1979, Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada 
Birth Name
Nicole Evangeline Lilly 
Nickname
Evie 
Monkey
 
Height
Mini Biography
Evangeline Lilly, built-in in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta in 1979, was apparent on the streets of Kelowna, British Columbia by the acclaimed Ford clay agency. Although she initially absitively to canyon on a clay career, she went advanced and active with Ford anyway, to advice pay for her University of British Columbia charge and expenses.

Spouse

Murray Hone
  

(2003 - 2004) (divorced)

Trade Mark

Freckles

Trivia

Founded and ran a apple development and animal rights board at her university. She has lived beneath a grass hut in the jungles of the Philippines with a missionary group, and has been a advance for children's projects back the age of 14.

Fluent in French and loves ice skating, canoeing, kayaking, snowboarding and bedrock climbing.

Refused to do a fractional nude arena in an aboriginal adventure of "Lost" (2004).

Voted one of the Breakout Stars of 2004 by Entertainment Weekly Magazine

Named #2 on the Maxim annual Hot 100 of 2005 list.

Prior to her starring role on "Lost" (2004), she formed as an added on blur sets to advice pay her University tuition. She can be apparent in episodes of"Tru Calling" (2003), "Dead Like Me" (2003) and "Smallville" (2001), and in several films including White Chicks (2004), Stealing Sinatra (2003) and Freddy vs. Jason (2003).

Presented The Tragically Hip at Live 8 Canada.

Has two sisters - adolescent sister is alleged Andrea.

Before starring on "Lost" (2004), she formed a array of added jobs. She has formed as a flight attendant, waitress, and completed oil changes on big rigs while accomplishing commercials and clay to acquire money for University.

Her ancestor is a Home Economics abecedary in Canada. Her mother is a adorableness consultant, formed as a cosmetician and ran a daycare center.

Attended the University of British Columbia area she accomplished a amount in all-embracing relations.

Kate, her appearance on "Lost" (2004), is frequently apparent aggressive trees. This is because the actual able-bodied Lilly loves to ascend copse herself.

First apparent by abettor Jeff Palffy, aforetime Ford Models, now with PMG Management in Vancouver, who was active in her aboriginal breach on "Lost" (2004).

Ranked as #75 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the Apple 2005" appropriate supplement. (2005)

In 2003, she was casting in several commercials for a dating hot-line alleged "LiveLinks". The late-night ads ran for over two years on basal cable channels, alike afterwards she fabricated it big on ABC's hit ball "Lost" (2004). During a bedfellow atom on "Late Appearance with David Letterman" (1993), David Letterman ashamed the extra by arena one of her commercials on the show.

Named #73 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the Apple 2006" supplement. (2006).

Her abode in Hawaii was destroyed by a fire. Luckily, no one was hurt. [December 2006]

Ranked #68 on the Maxim annual Hot 100 of 2007 list.

Ranked #12 on Wizard magazine's "Sexiest Women of TV" account (March 2008).

Ranked #88 on the Maxim annual Hot 100 of 2008 list.

First husband, Murray Hone, was a Canadian hockey player.

Spokenmodel back 2009 of L'Oreal Paris.

Confirmed afterwards abundant belief that she is 8 months abundant with her aboriginal adolescent by admirer Norman Kali, whom she has been in a accord with back May 2010 (15 April 2011).

US Weekly appear that she had accustomed bearing to her son Kahekili, with admirer Norman Kali (21 May 2011).

Was 2 months abundant with her son Kahekili back she completed filming Real Steel (2011).

Returned to assignment 3 months afterwards giving bearing to her son Kahekili to activate filming The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012).

Delivered her son Kahekili artlessly in a home bearing afterwards a 30-hour labor.


Personal Quotes
I'm actual captious back it comes to men. I appear beyond a man who I'm absolutely admiring to about already every bristles years.

I adulation actuality alfresco - that's area I'm the happiest.

I feel like I'm in cossack camp. On "Lost" (2004) - my aboriginal year was ablution by fire. I aloof was befuddled in. And I had no abstraction what I was doing, not aloof on set, and not aloof as an actor, but as a accessible figure. I had no abstraction what I was doing. I had no abstraction how to cope with it, and what the best means were to administer it. I'm consistently acquirements that and therefore, in acquirements it, I knew I didn't demand to - one of the aboriginal things I knew was, I don't demand to accept this barbarian become so big and uncontrollable that I am swallowed up by it.

To put it artlessly - you know, a lot of bodies accept that the account of this job is acclaim and fortune. I accept that you pay for the affluence through the fame. I don't buy into the angle that actuality acclaimed is somehow a acceptable thing, or an agitative thing, or a admirable thing. I anticipate it's added bulky and added of a albatross to your activity than it is the other. But the affluence is fantastic. I'll booty it, and I accept no complaints. But it's not - you know, I didn't become an extra because I capital to be famous. I didn't become an extra because this is the ultimate career ambition of my life. I became an extra by accident. I was accomplishing a cerebral exercise with myself, arduous myself, by activity to auditions. I had no abstraction that it would affix to a job. I had no ambition for it to affix to a job. I was accomplishing it as an exercise. So back I got a job, I, in that moment, had to sit bottomward and go, "Do I demand to be an actor?"

Even if you're unhappy, aloof pretend that you're happy. Eventually, your smile will be catching to yourself. I had to apprentice that, I acclimated to think, 'I'm actuality fake,' but you apperceive what? Better to be affected and blessed than absolute and miserable. - on her mindset.

Where Are They Now

(2010) Appeared in a bartering for L'Oreal Paris' "Ever Strong".

Click the link to see your favorite celebrity image collection. 

No comments

Follow Me